SculpSure Laser Technology
After several years of extensive testing, analysis and development, researchers have found that SculpSure laser technology has the precise measurements and accuracy to get rid of unwanted fat cells without damaging the skin or other surrounding cells. This innovative and non-invasive laser technology is the first light-based lipolysis to be cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
FDA Regulations and Laser Surgery
There are several different types of laser procedures such as tattoo removal, scar removal, cornea corrections, fat cell removal, and many others. Laser technology utilizes a specific light that operates at a precise wavelength. This precision allows for a very exact, narrow light beam that can focus on small areas of the body.
Receiving laser surgery approval by the FDA is an extensive and rigorous process. A few of the FDA manufacturing standards and regulations for laser products include:
- Safety regulations
- Procedural standards
- Standards on repairs, defects, and replacements
- Record maintenance
Benefits of Non-Invasive Laser Technology
There are several benefits to SculpSure laser technology. These advantages include:
- Non-invasive: This innovative laser technology does not require any incisions. This allows for a less painful procedure that will leave behind no scars.
- Quick: SculpSure laser technology procedures are quick and easy. It only takes about 25 minutes to complete the procedure.
- Accuracy: When undergoing any form of surgery, you want it to be done right every time. With the use of laser technology equipment, there is increased precision and accuracy.
- Downtime: Because Sculpsure technology is non-invasive, there is is no downtime necessary following the procedure. You can immediately go back to the office after the procedure is completed.
How the SculpSure Laser Works
SculpSure laser technology relies on non-invasive laser treatments to completely destroy subcutaneous fat. The low-level laser penetrates the skin and destroys the fat cells, which eventually exit the body via the lymphatic system.
Four applicators are placed in problem areas. The 25-minute procedure cycles through warming and cooling phases, melting away the fat just below the skin. The process is quick, with many patients only noticing a tingling sensation. The SculpSure laser technology process includes:
- Destroying fat cells by raising the temperature of body fat
- No damage to surrounding skin
- Fat cells are naturally absorbed over time
Contact LoHi Lipo Laser Clinic for Additional Questions
If you are interested in the precision and innovation of SculpSure laser technology, contact our team at LoHi Lipo Laser Clinic. We specialize in contouring treatments and weight loss surgery. Our staff is dedicated to your individual needs and would love to help you with your weight loss journey.Schedule free consultation now